AutoRec UCP automates the data extraction process of Medical Claim Forms (e.g. CMS 1500, UB 92 etc…) and enables validation of every field as set by the standards. We help organizations to be HIPPA compliant by giving greater control on the entire claims processing effort. Since claims forms are complex, with hundreds of fields to review and process accurately, automated data extraction and intuitive validation steps help speed forms processing.
• Auto Classifies Claim Forms from multipage TIFF or PDF Files.
• The solution uses up to 4 OCR engines to Auto Capture data from the claims forms and our sophisticated voting algorithm votes for the best result thus improving overall OCR results manifold. The system is designed to handle any DPI of images. The system is designed to auto compare and validate the captured results including looking up the NPI database.
• The validation stations are designed very intuitively for helping the operator to reject repair with the fastest speed possible. The system goes through a Maker/Checker process before the data can be directly uploaded into the claims processing system.
• AutoRec has reduced TAT for claims processing by as much as 3-5 times.
• FTE has reduced by more than 50%.
• Inaccurate payments due to data entry errors are a thing of the past. The system has checks and balances in place to eliminate such errors.
• The system is highly scalable which can handle hundreds of thousands of claim per day.
• We work with our customers in Capex or an Opex module whereby ROI is immediate and justified.